Aaron Richard is the CEO of Argus Risk Advisors and has spent the last 20 years providing medical professional liability insurance solutions for physicians and physician groups. Aaron leads a team of industry experts that helps physicians, physician groups, and healthcare facilities implement insurance solutions to minimize risk and exposure to claims. He is an expert in helping physicians understand the complexities of the different types of medical professional liability insurance policies available and how those policies can be leveraged to offer the most protection at the lowest cost.
• Aaron can be found each winter snowboarding and skiing with his daughters Ella and Julia at Breckenridge Ski Resort.
• Raced mountain bikes for several years in the state of Michigan, completing multiple endurance races over 60 miles through the woods
• Has been involved with youth soccer as a coach for several years and still plays in adult recreation leagues
• His best friend is Dempsey, an English Golden Retriever
• Aaron received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Walsh College, with a major in finance.
Michigan Office Address
39555 Orchard Hill Pl
Novi, MI 48375
Ohio Office Address
30680 Bainbridge Road
Solon, OH 44139
Is it time for a professional review of your medical malpractice insurance?
Call us today (800) 769-4624 to review your current pricing and coverage.