Ryan is from Lansing, Michigan, and attended the University of Michigan. After college, he worked at a small personal lines agency in Michigan, before moving to New York City. There he worked for a large international broker specializing in Property Casualty and Lawyers Professional Liability. Ryan now lives in Nashville with his wife Chelsea and their two boys Ryder and Jordan. He joined Argus Risk Advisors in 2019.
- On the weekends you can find Ryan at the park across the street from his home pushing his sons on the swings.
- Ryan has never had a cup of coffee.
- Despite his wife’s protests, he still drives the same car from when he was 16, a 2001 Toyota 4runner.
- He is a scratch disc golfer.
- He takes his fantasy football commitments very seriously and serves as the commissioner of his league.